We’re looking for someone who lives sleeps and breathes Ethereum. The merge + surge + verge + purge upgrades dominate your thoughts
Feel like an OG? Understand complex DeFi protocols like Maker and Aave? Bravo.
Smash that apply button below.
- Actively participate in and contribute to Ethereum governance efforts of top DAOs
- Propose initiatives that will positively impact DAOs
- Provide updates on relevant forum posts & proposals across top protocols
- Educate the Flipside team around DAO governance through thought-pieces and presentations
- Summarize governances processes across top protocols
- Track relevant advances in DAO infrastructure
- Identify new or upcoming protocols
- Synthesize and respond to current proposals in large protocols or DAOs
- Crypto Knowledge is a must
- Ethereum native, multi-chain proficient
- Currently active in blockchain governance activities
- Very strong written & analytical skill - SQL is plus
- Ability to understand technical concepts & processes
- Willingness to learn & work as a member of a team
- Strong command of written and verbal communication
- Calculated risk taker
- Work to be completed during US working hours (UTC-4)
Check us out👇
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.