The Solutions Engineering Team at Flipside Crypto is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to help us build out our suite of analytics products.
As a BI Analyst at Flipside Crypto, you will serve in a highly cross functional role and be responsible for creating detailed analytics product specifications and metric definitions for customers, as well as partnering with engineering and data science teams to deliver reports and data visualizations.
As a Solutions Engineer at Flipside Crypto, you will:
- Write SQL or other querying code to extract and manipulate data from database systems to create reports and data visualizations using proprietary Flipside applications
- Partner with Product and Data Science to design and define analytics product specifications
- Create compelling data visualizations that convey clear insights to users
- Ensure accuracy of data results and analytic methods through testing and validation of underlying report data and coordinate closely with Data Product on issue resolution
- Write adhoc reports in several different technologies (R or Python, SQL) and summarize data results into written reports, tables, graphs and charts to share information to customers
- Become an expert on customer blockchain projects and serve as the main point of contact for data questions
You are a fit if:
- You possess a strong analytical background that includes 2+ years of experience working with complex data sets
- You are excited to learn about blockchain projects or have experience in the space
- You are an expert SQL user, with experience with other query languages (R or Python preferred)
- You are comfortable creating your own intermediary tables and thrive in ambiguity
- You have experience with creating data visualizations to convey meaning to customers and telling a compelling narrative
- You are self directed and capable of driving projects forward to meet deadlines
Flipside Crypto provides business intelligence for blockchains. Flipside’s proprietary process extracts all on-chain data and applies labels to transactions in order to identify on-chain behaviors for more than 60 blockchains. The data is accessed via self-service queries with a visual layer for business intelligence dashboards, to provide a clear view of real-time stakeholder behaviors and all token flows. These dashboards can be made public through Flipside’s Data Cooperative or Community Consoles.