Flipside Crypto is a rapidly-scaling startup servicing the web3 ecosystem, with a substantial investment in data across the length and breadth of web3. Flipside has built the world's best, most robust, most comprehensive crypto data asset that is in demand from both web2 and web3 organizations.
We’re adding an SVP, Enterprise Data to our team to own and manage the overall performance of the Flipside data business. Flipside data services are currently offered via our SDK and Snowflake Enterprise instances - both are growing fast and we’re seeking exceptional leadership to help take these to the next level. You will work with our entire leadership team, key discipline leaders across the company, and external advisors to deliver sustainable ARR growth and maturity for the business.
We’re seeking a candidate who can bring a balance of revenue, operational, analytical, technical, and financial skills to set the tone for the business. If that’s you, crush apply below! .
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the ARR target in partnership with sales and other GTM functions.
- Evolving the current Enterprise Data practices into a mature competency within Flipside, with the goal of defining, designing, managing, and delivering enterprise data strategy solutions.
- Oversee contribution margin P&L to ensure the business is getting the right balance of investment vs. revenue targets.
- Develop and execute in partnership with data, product, and engineering for the product roadmap of the business.
- Create and iterate all measures of success and KPIs for the business.
- Collaborate with the CEO and CoS on building and executing a long-term strategy for the business, including “where to play” and “how to win” perspectives for how the business should grow and evolve.
- Maintain in collaboration with the CEO the health and evolution of the Snowflake partnership.
- Create and deliver with the CMO; lead targets and a capital efficient marketing strategy including event, digital, product and other marketing disciplines.
- Build and execute a team growth plan which aligns with company goals and objectives.
- Serve as a thought leader for the business, both internally and externally.
- Successfully manage external partners and vendors who will be invested in the success of the business.
What You’ll Bring:
- Exceptional operational expertise.
- Knowledge of Snowflake and/or other similar data platforms.
- An analytical approach to business.
- Extraordinary communication and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in finance and revenue.
- Willingness to live and breathe our core values.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Ability to be successful at a fast pace, constantly changing startup environment.
- Proven experience leading and growing Enterprise Data teams.
Check us out 👈
We welcome all qualified persons to apply regardless of race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience.